With these Nitro-Tech Protein Rice Crispy Roll-Ups, Chef Rush is serving up a tasty protein snack that delivers 48 grams of whey protein and workout-fueling carbs. As he says, “Eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor. It just takes a little creativity.” And he is bringing that creativity to the table with this protein-packed recipe. So, let’s see how this Master Chef’s mission breaks down. It’s time to pay attention!
Get ready to widen the doorway and reinforce those countertops because Chef Rush is about to get to work.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups of crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 scoops of MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Whey Gold
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and add the crispy rice cereal, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Spread the mixture on a flat surface and roll to desired thickness.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate and add Nitro-Tech Whey Gold.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the crispy rice cereal evenly.
- Roll the mixture into a log and cut into 1-inch circles.
Eat, enjoy, and it’s up to you if you share or not—we don’t blame you if you want to keep them for yourself!