These fun-looking gummies are going to spike your energy, heighten your focus, and push that pump to the absolute limit. We owe the Chef for this one, so make sure to thank him over on social. They’re easy to make, super simple, and a damn delicious way to elevate your pre-workout ritual.
Now the Chef has just stepped up to the cutting board with his pair of 24-inch pythons, which are poised, coiled, and ready for action. Andre’s about to get his chef on! So, sit back, relax, and let’s get into it.
- 2 large oranges, cleaned
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp agar-agar
- 1 tbsp citric acid
- 1 serving of EuphoriQ Watermelon Candy by MuscleTech, found here: EuphoriQ Pre-Workout (muscletech.com)
- 1 serving of Platinum 100% Glutamine by MuscleTech, found here: Platinum 100% Glutamine (muscletech.com)
- Dice the oranges and put them in a blender. Add the orange juice and blend until well mixed.
- Use a cheesecloth to strain the mixture completely.
- Put the mixture in a pot on low heat and simmer. Then, bring to a boil and reduce by a quarter.
- Add all your dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and put in a bowl. Let the mixture cool.
- Use a syringe to put the mixture into a silicone vessel. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight, whichever produces the correct consistency.
- Pop out the gummies and enjoy!
That’s it! Nothing wrong bringing a little fun to your pre-workout game. Give it a shot and let us know how they turn out. A vid to see Chef Rush in action can be found here.
Chef Andre Rush is a renowned advocate for military service and suicide prevention. With a love of cooking instilled by his mother, he turned to cooking as a coping mechanism shortly after 9/11, which blossomed into an initiative called Cooking and Cope. This initiative supports soldiers who suffer from PTSD and has earned Chef Rush worldwide recognition for his dedication to military service and mental health awareness.
Visit our Shop to Buy the Best Body Building Supplements
Read Our Top Read Content: