Have your bananas become too ripe for your liking? Did you just have to stick a brown-spotted bunch in the freezer for smoothies? Well, guess what? We’ve got another way for you to mix bananas and protein. And it’s even more delicious!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Premium Gold 100% Whey Protein, French Vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Adjust your oven rack to the lower third position, then preheat the oven to 350°F.
- By hand or with an electric mixer, whisk bananas, coconut oil and eggs. Add maple syrup, coconut sugar, almond milk and vanilla until combined.
- Separately, whisk flour, protein powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until combined.
- Whisk the dry mixture into the wet mixture, then pour resulting batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once done, allow loaf to cool completely in the pan.
- Slice and serve or cover and store in the fridge for up to 1 week..
PREMIUM GOLD 100% WHEY PROTEIN
An insanely delicious whey protein formula featuring peptides and isolate and peptide formula that is packed with 24g of protein whey.