INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 140°c. Place 8 nonstick bun cases into a baking tray.
- Step 2: Using a large bowl, combine 250g mixed dried fruit (raisins, apricots, prunes, cherries, dates, currants), 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 2 eggs, grated orange zest and juice, and 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream 100% Platinum Iso Whey.
- Step 3: Add 100g ground almonds and 50g whole almonds, mix together to form a batter.
- Step 4: Spoon Protein Christmas Pudding batter evenly between 8 bun cases.
- Step 5: Bake for 40 minutes.
- Step 6: Decorate with icing sugar (optional).