INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: Line a tin with grease proof paper, roughly 9×5 inches.
- Step 2: In a large mixing bowl combine 80g ground oats, 40g whole oats, 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream 100% Platinum Iso-Whey and 20g rice crispies together.
- Step 3: In a small pan over a medium heat, stir together honey, 120g crunchy peanut butter and one drop of vanilla extract.
- Step 4: Remove from heat and pour into dry mixture, stir thoroughly and add 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk. (Add more if mixture is too dry).
- Step 5: Pour mixture into your baking tray and compress firmly using your hands or a rolling pin. Melt 50g of dark chocolate and use a spoon to drizzle over the top of your mixture.
- Step 6: Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.