-Pre-filled with Wreck Bag OG bead blend
-Multiple handles to hit every body part
-1000 Denier nylon shell with 3 inch nylon webbing handles for comfort, stability and durability
If you’ve shied away from incorporating sandbags into your routine because of the strong association to military, martial arts, or OCR training, throw that thinking out. Like, into the garbage. The benefits outweigh whatever preconceived notion you may have of a niche workout – you can use these bags to hit every body part, with one piece of equipment.
While testing out the Wreck Bag, we realized what we’d been missing out on, and the major positives were clear:
- Stability: unlike a traditional barbell, dumbbell, or kettlebell, the mass is distributed across a larger and more unpredictable surface area, which means even when you’re hitting a specific body part, you are constantly engaging different muscle groups.
- Portability: You can take your Wreck Bag with you, virtually anywhere. We used it at home, brought it to the gym, and even took it to the beach to really put our quads to the test with some walking lunges.
- Affordable: Wreck Bags are versatile, without breaking the bank for multiple pieces of equipment. You can use it for front squats, single arm rows or shrugs, or flip it over your shoulders for traditional squats and leg work and. Try overhead presses and sandbag lunges.. Prices start at just $89.95
- Challenging: Sometimes at home workouts can feel like you’re gliding through the motions and not getting the same pump you would at the gym. If you’re looking to get right to the point, the barbell still reigns supreme, but the constant engagement of multiple muscle groups makes sandbag training a fantastic conditioning tool to add to your routine.
- Sports conditioning: The Wreck Bag is perfectly suited to unconventional drills like load carries, sprints, drags and throws – all top choices for anyone who wants to improve sports performance.
The Wreck Bag is a perfect addition to your routine. It is affordable, easy to use, durable, and easy to transport.
Get yours at: https://wreckbag.com/
Wreck Bag Review