Official Rules for the MuscleTech Facebook 2015 Overhaul Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: The MuscleTech 2015 Overhaul Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Iovate Health Sciences International Inc., Bodybuilding.com, LLC., Liberty Media Corporation (and companies owned by Liberty Media Corporation) or other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Iovate, 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801 and Bodybuilding.com, LLC., 5777 N. Meeker Ave, Boise, Idaho 83713 (collectively, the “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning or otherwise participating in a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on January 5th, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 31st, 2015 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Visit https://www.facebook.com/Bodybuilding.com and like the Bodybuilding.com and the MuscleTech Facebook page, if you don’t already, then complete the entry form. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All entrants must have an existing Internet account and a valid email address at the time the Sweepstakes commences. When you enter, you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- Drawing: From January 5, 2015 to January 31st, each day Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received by 11:59pm EDT on that day, to receive a Daily Prize as described in paragraph 8 below. The odds of being selected for a Daily Prize depend on the number of entries received by 11:59pm EDT of that day. Entries that are not selected in a daily drawing will be carried forward to other daily drawings.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within three (3) business days of the applicable drawing via email message. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the email, including signing and returning all required documents, within three (3) business days, the Sponsor will select one (1) alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
- Prizes: There are a total of thirteen (26) supplement prize packages to be won. Daily Prizes: one (1) supplement prize package consisting of three (3) Clear Muscle 84 ct., one (1) bottle of 3.5lb Platinum Casein, one (1) bottle of 5lb. Platinum 100% whey, one (1) bottle of 3.5lb Platinum Iso-Whey and one (1) bottle of 4lb Beef (retail value of each supplement prize package is ($280.59). Each Daily Prize winner will receive one (1) supplement prize package. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Privacy and Publicity: Any information you submit as part of the Sweepstakes will be used for purposes of this Sweepstakes and treated in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Statement. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to MuscleTech 2015 Overhaul Sweepstakes, 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.