INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: Line a tin with grease proof paper, roughly 9×5 inches.
- Step 2: Using a food processor, pulse 100g of oats into a flour like consistency.
- Step 3: In a large bowl mix 150g oats, 100 ground oats, 2 scoops Gourmet Milk Chocolate 100% Platinum Iso Whey, and 25g desiccated coconut together.
- Step 4: In a small pan over a medium heat, stir together 3tbsp. honey, 140g peanut butter, 4 tbsp. almond milk and coconut oil.
- Step 5: Remove from heat and pour into your dry mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- Step 6: Pour mixture into your baking tray and compress firmly using your hands or a spatula. Bake for 20 minutes at 180c.
- Step 7: If desired, melt 50g of dark chocolate and use a spoon to drizzle over the top.
- Step 9: Once your flapjack is cool, use a sharp knife to cut into 8 – 10 pieces.