INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: In a large bowl, mix 1 scoop Vanilla Platinum Iso-Zero, 1 scoop almond flour, 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum, pinch of salt and half cup of xylitol sweetener.
- Step 2: In another bowl mix together 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 cup organic peanut butter, 6 tablespoons coconut butter, 2 eggs and handful of chopped peanuts.
- Step 3: Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry. The texture should be soft, but you should be able to mold it.
- Step 4: Roll out 12 large balls. Place onto baking tray, then flatten with a fork.
- Step 5: Bake for roughly 20 minutes until golden.