Spice up your next post-workout meal with this hearty chili.
Loaded with good quality protein and essential carbohydrates, the MuscleTech chili is worth every bite!
|Calories: 469||Protein: 23g (92 cal)||Carbohydrates: 83g (332 cal)||Fats: 5g (45 cal)|
- - 500g lean ground beef
- - 1 cup black beans
- - 1 cup chopped onions
- - 1 cup diced tomatoes
- - 2 cups diced green peppers
- - 1 tbsp. olive oil
- - 2 cups tomato sauce
- - 1 tsp. garlic powder
- - 1 tsp. sea salt
- - 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- - 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Pour the olive oil into a large pot and cook the onions on medium heat.
- Add the beef and top with the spices and continue stirring until beef is brown.
- Add the diced tomatoes, green peppers, tomato sauce and black beans to the pot, mix well, cover and then let simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and enjoy!