Get your muscles crackin' in the morning!
Start your morning off right with a three-egg omelet full of fresh veggies to fuel your workouts and satisfy your hungry muscles.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (1 serving):
|Calories: 385||Protein: 24g (96 cal)||Carbohydrates: 15g (60 cal)||Fat: 25g (228 cal)|
- - 2 tsp. olive oil
- - 1 small onion
- - 8 pieces of asparagus
- - 3 mushrooms
- - 3 large eggs
- - 1 slice (0.5 oz.) of low-fat
- Chop onions, asparagus and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Crack the eggs and beat gently.
- Pour olive oil in a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, asparagus and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in eggs and lay the cheese over top.
- Cook until almost set but still runny on top, about 2 minutes and then flip.
- Once both sides are cooked thoroughly, remove from pan and enjoy!