Low-Carb Beef Stir-Fry
This deliciously filling stir-fry recipe will not only satisfy your protein needs, but also support a low-carb diet.
|Calories: 475||Protein: 51g (204 cal)||Carbohydrates: 16g (64 cal)||Fat: 23g (207 cal)|
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup minced green peppers
- ½ cup minced red peppers
- 5 tbsp. soy sauce
- Brown the beef on medium heat in a large pan or wok.
- Add the vegetables and stir every 2 minutes until cooked.
- Pour on the soy sauce and continue to stir until mixed.