Chicken and Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
Turn a classic cheat day meal into an official guilt-free dinner with this delicious pizza recipe. Full of quality protein, this pizza recipe will help to satisfy your muscles and your cravings with every bite.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (1 serving):
|Calories: 393||Protein: 37g (148 cal)||Carbohydrates: 39g (156 cal)||Fats: 10g (90 cal)|
- - 1 whole-wheat pita
- - ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- - ½ tomato, thinly sliced
- - 1 oz. goat cheese
- - 4 oz. chicken breast
- - ¼ cup spinach (diced)
- Preheat oven on broil.
- Warm pita in the preheated oven, or in a microwave, for
1 minute or until soft.
- Top the pita with mushrooms, sliced chicken, tomatoes, goat cheese and then the spinach.
- Place the pita on a large baking sheet and heat under the broiler for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve whole or cut into slices.