INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, mix 140g crunchy peanut butter with 30g chopped dried strawberries.
- Step 2: Add 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream Platinum 100% Iso Whey.
- Step 3: Stir in 2 tablespoons of jam, then add 1 tablespoon of almond milk to bind the dry ingredients together.
- Step 4: Press the mixture together to form a ball, then separate into smaller balls.
- Step 5: To finish, coat the protein snowballs by rolling over desiccated coconut.
- Step 6: Place in the fridge for half an hour.