INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: Pre-heat oven to 180°c. Coat cake tin with a little extra virgin coconut oil.
- Step 2: Place 200g oats, 150ml liquid egg whites, 150ml almond milk and 100g Milk Chocolate Nitro-Tech into a bowl and mix together.
- Step 3: Add 30g honey, 30g natural peanut butter, 10g cinnamon and 80g raisins. Mix well until the mixture has a nice thick consistency.
- Step 4: Spoon mixture into cake tin and flatten so that it is level and about 1 inch deep. Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Step 5: Once cooled, cut into even bars and serve with tea.